Respironics BiPap Vision Ventilator
Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision Features
The Respironics BiPap Vision Ventilator is specifically designed to address the unique requirements of Invasive Ventilation within the hospital, including changing leaks, dynamic breathing patterns, and high FIO2 and flow demand. The BiPAP Vision features accurate monitoring, reliable alarms, and an intuitive menu. Auto-Trak ensures optimum sensitivity despite changing breathing patterns or circuit leaks. Auto-adaptive triggering and cycling reduce work of breathing and support patient-ventilator synchrony, supporting patient compliance and reducing the need for manual adjustments. The Vision is designed with advanced technology to be accurate, reliable, and easily upgradeable. This low-cost alternative form of sub-acute therapy may reduce the need for intubation for certain patients.
- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
Integrated Display Screen displays easy-to-read real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format, providing the following measured and calculated numerical values to assist with ventilator management:
- Total Breath Rate
- Exhaled Minute Ventilation
- % Patient Triggered Breaths
- Exhaled Tidal Volume
- Peak Inspiratory Pressure
- Patient or Total Leak
- Integrated Display Screen
- Oxygen Control up to 100%
- Pressure Regulation at Mask
- Auto-Trak Sensitivity