GE – 5500 EKG System
The MAC 5500 is designed to provide accurate information in the moment notice. This is so clinicians’ can deliver quality care to their patients. Built on GE innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC 5500 Resting ECG System is a premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capacity through one of the industry-leading advanced networking and collections of algorithms. The MAC 5500 also meets the need for productivity across the industry, by empowering a wide range of users to precisely encapsulate, analyze, and communicate ECG data. This ensures the right data goes with to the right patient to help reduce demographic, billing errors, and speed time to treatment.
GE Mac 5500 EKG Specifications:
- Instrument type: 15 lead (14 channel) microprocessor-augmented, automatic electrocardiograph.
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 samples/second. (sps)
- ECG storage: 200 (maximum) on internal, non-volatile memory. Facility to archive ECG records on removable media card. (SD card)
- Digital sampling rate: 4000 samples/second/channel.
- Analysis: Pediatric and Vectorcardiography. Optional: 12SL analysis, Hi-Res and PHI-Res late potential analysis.
- Pre-acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition.
- Dynamic range: AC differential: ±10 mV DC offset: ±320 mV.
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 250 sps, 1.22μV/LSB @ 500 sps.
- Frequency response: –3 dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz.
- Common mode rejection: >140 dB. (123 dB with AC filter disabled.)
- Input impedance: >10MΩ@ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected Patient leakage: <10 μA.
- Pace detect: Orthogonal LA, LL and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs.
- Special acquisition functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages.
- Communication: MAC and MUSE system compatible RS-232. Optional: Modem, LAN, FAX, and wireless transmission, remote retrieval. (remote query.)