Welch Allyn – Video Path colposcope
Welch Allyn’s true video colposcope combines superior light and high-resolution video to provide full-screen, images in a compact design. The Video Colposcope is an important diagnostic tool for cervical colposcopy, high-resolution anoscopy, and sexual assault or abuse examinations. Video colposcopy provides the added option of simultaneous viewing for you and your patient, creating a unique opportunity for clinical screening and treatment education.
- Additional information
- Direct-to-screen provides full-screen, high-resolution images of view
- HID lamp offers 50% whiter, brighter light than halogen for true tissue color
- No couplers or beam splitters to degrade image quality or field
- Push button on-screen magnification index
- Unique polarization filter removes glare for accurate tissue assessment
- Electronic green filter removes red from image with no light loss
- Store, retrieve, compare, annotate and transmit images
- Advanced image management, and a variety of documentation options available
- Image clarity — No couplers or beam splitters to degrade image quality or field of view. High-resolution LCD monitor and unique 1/4″ CCD/optics design provide full-screen, high-resolution imaging.
- 4.5X–30X magnification range — Magnification index displayed on screen with the simple push of a button.
- Superior illumination — Proprietary Welch Allyn Solarc lamp generates light 50% brighter and whiter than any halogen light source for truer tissue color.
- Easy to use — Compact design with ambidextrous controls. > Unique polarization filter — Removes glare from image for better visibility.
- Electronic green filter — Electronically removes red from image with no light loss.
- Simultaneous viewing capabilities — Ideal for training and patient education.
- Sony UP-20 video printer — High-resolution video printer designed for Medical Applications