Welch Allyn – CP 200
The Welch Allyn CP 200 electrocardiograph can display, print, save, and send ECGs electronically. It features a full alphanumeric keyboard, a color display to preview ECGs and edit settings, storage for up to 50 ECG and 50 spirometry records, full-size user programmable reports, and the ability to operate on either battery or AC power.
For centralized ECG data storage, the CP 200 electrocardiograph can connect to a Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ workstation, which in turn can connect with other electronic patient information systems, such as billing and medical records.
- Additional information
Welch Allyn CP 200 Specifications
- Paper Size: 8.25in x 11in z-fold
- Print Device: Thermal dot array
- Channels: 3, 6, or 12
- Chart Speeds: mm/s: 10, 25, 50
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)
- Cardiograph: 15.6in x 16.2in x 6.2in
- Weight: 11.6lbs (5.3kg)
- 115/230V AC +/-10%, 50/60Hz at an external power source