Stryker tower – 1488 HD Video Laparoscopy
Stryker L900 Light Light Source
Bulb Type: 300 Watt Xenon (elliptical)
Bulb Life: Approx. 500 hours
Weight: 16.0 lbs (7.3 kg)
Electric: 100 – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450 W | 220 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450 W
Stryker PneumosureXL Insufflator:
Power Supply Input: 100-240 Vac; 3.5A
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Weight: 19.84 lbs (8.9 kg)
- Additional information
Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip Endoscopic Camera Features:
- Premium Optics and CMOS Technology:
- Image brightness and clarity.
- High noise immunity.
- Designed for Patient Safety: Enhanced light sensitivity allows the light source to run at lower power levels that can reduce the risk of patient/drape burns, while still providing premium optical performance.
- Cross-Specialty Standardization:
- Nine Surgical Specialties: Optimized performance to address the specific color and lighting needs of individual surgical procedures.
- Enables standardization of video systems to one platform.
- Stryker L900 Light Source:Bright 300-watt xenon elliptical bulb delivers accurate, detailed, state-of-the-art imaging. When used with the Stryker 1288 HD 3-Chip Endoscopic Camera, the light source allows clinicians to capture high-definition video during any procedure.
- Stryker PneumosureXL Insufflator:Superior performance with unprecedented safety and reliability. Maintains pneumoperitonium under the most extreme conditions with a multitude of safety features.
- Each tower includes a high-definition video monitor and a mobile cart for easy transport throughout your facility.