Philips – MP 30 IntelliVue
The Philips Intellivue MP30 patient monitors give care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side. The IntelliVue MP30 provides essential measurements and powerful monitoring capability in a small package to match the unique needs and pace of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, special procedures, post-operative care, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. Featuring a highly flexible screen configuration that is designed to suit patient department protocols, acuity, or specific procedure requirements.
The IntelliVue MP30 monitors are easy to operate and use on a networked platform via wired or wireless connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP30 delivers the best-in-class clinical measurements including conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and FAST-SpO2.
- Additional information
- 6cm (10.4in) color SVGA display with 3 or 4 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 kg (13 lbs.) including Multi-Measurement Server and one battery.
- Up to five hours battery operation* with dual lithium-ion batteries.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP30 only.)
- Wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever its needed.
- 5-hour battery time based on these conditions: basic monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes.
- 4-hour battery time based on these conditions: extended monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server and Server Extension in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes, and recording every 15 minutes.