Philips – Bv Pulsera 2007-2014
The Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm is a multi-application mobile X-ray imaging system for the most challenging interventional procedures in Pain Management, General, Orthopedic, Vascular, Neurovascular and Cardiac surgeries. The BV Pulsera is a C-arm with a powerful fluoroscopy system and high-resolution CCD camera, outstanding image quality with low X-ray dosage, crisp, clear images, and superior penetration power.
- Additional information
The Philips Pulsera features a full-range of radiation management protocols that allow low X-ray doses even during lengthy procedures, while still providing excellent image quality. The Pulsera comes equipped with unique technology to help maintain clear visualization of dense anatomy and complex vasculature:
- High Power Pulsed Exposure visualizes fast moving anatomy with outstanding image quality for a virtually unlimited amount of time.
- Unique BodySmart software promotes first time right imaging and dose efficiency. It delivers consistently superb image contrast by adapting the measuring field to the area of interest.
- Automatic contrast and brightness offers single touch adjustment of contrast/brightness to the ROI to enhance details in real time.
- High Definition Fluoroscopy provides full contrast for the steepest projections, like lateral hip exams.
- Digital Exposure (Sharp Shot) mode allows a single high-quality image to be taken for archiving and printing.
- Ortho Plus applies extra X-ray power to visualize challenging regions of interest with normal or obese patients.