General Electric – Lunar Prodigy Bone
Loaded system with Total Body, Body Composition, AP Spine, Femur, LVA, APVA, Forearm, Dual Femur, Lateral BMD, CAD, AHA, HL7, Physician’s Report, Practice Mgt, OneScan, OneVision. In-Stock.
Prodigy delivers with exceptional precision and low-dose radiation. You can depend on Prodigy to provide precise data on soft tissue and bone composition, including bone-mineral density (BMD), lean- and fat-tissue mass, and percentage of fat. At the same time, Prodigy streamlines your patient care and practice workflow.
- Additional information
- Automated scan and analysis features, including:
- Supine Forearm: Performs supine-forearm scans without patient repositioning
- OneScan: Performs AP Spine and DualFemur exams without requiring patient repositioning between scans
- Previous Scan Image: Displays the image from an earlier assessment as the new image is acquired
- Full suite of efficient data-management tools, including:
- Composer: Customizable, automated reporting to help manage patient care
- Multi-User Database: Allows multiple workstations to access DXA scan files simultaneously; allows multiple GE bone densitometers to acquire and save scan files to a common database; and allows remote analysis and reporting via network.
- Batch Output: Expands reporting capability by outputting multiple exams, whether printed or sent to DICOM
- Database Export: Expands data exporting options to include tab-delimited files (i.e. Excel)