General Electric – Giraffe
The Giraffe is an enclosed neonatal intensive care microenvironment incubator with an innovative design and exceptional thermal performance that creates an unsurpassed healing environment for intensively ill infants. The incubator has a centralized display/control unit providing accessibility from either side of the bed plus excellent viewing of all equipment and patient parameters. The Patented Baby SusanTM rotating mattress allows the caregiver to rotate the bed 360° for easy patient access. Dual Access doors and portholes – allow access even when the bed is tilted 12°.
- Internally activated bed tilt is smooth and continuous through 0-12° in both Trendelenburg positions
- Optional servo oxygen control system maintains an oxygen-enriched environment
- Elevating base accommodates standing caregivers and seated family, even those seated in wheelchairs
- In-bed scale with weight trending allows weights to be taken and trended without removing the baby (Up to 14 weights stored)
- Helps relieve pressure points and preserves skin integrity while also improving clinical efficiency by reducing bedding expense
- Additional information