Drager – Fabius GS
The Drager Fabius GS is an inhalation anesthesia machine used in an operating, induction, and recovery rooms. It can be used with O2, N2O, and AIR supplied by a medical gas pipeline system or have externally mounted gas cylinders. The Fabius GS is equipped with a compact breathing system that provides fresh gas decoupling, PEEP, and pressure limitation. This anesthesia machine has 5 main ventilation options that include; Volume Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Support, Manual Ventilation, and Spontaneous Breathing. It’s equipped with an electrically driven and electronically controlled ventilator that monitors for airway pressure (P), volume (V), and inspiratory oxygen concentration (FiO2).
The Drager Fabius GS anesthesia machine is a popular choice for practitioners who demand advanced ventilation technology combined with reliable and proven breathing system components. The Fabius GS anesthesia workstation opens new frontiers in ventilation performance while maintaining well-established functionality.
- High-performance ventilation with versatility that’s more flexible and economical to use than traditional gas-driven bellows ventilators
- Full-color screen
- Compact, convenient breathing system that’s ergonomically designed for optimal positioning
- ClinicalVisionTM – monitoring solution that allows the caregiver to view patient monitoring and clinical data simultaneously
- Customized design for flexibility and ease of use
- Ready for IT-integration
- Low-flow ventilation
- Electronic vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators
- Intelligent cable management for reduced clutter and easier patient trans
- Easy integration into existing hospital information system
- Central braking
- Continuous monitoring during transport and automatic reconfiguration of site-specific parameters with Dräger’s innovative Infinity Docking Stations (IDS).
- Additional information