Covidien McGRATH MAC – McGRATH MAC
The Covidien McGRATH® MAC can be used as a direct or indirect view laryngoscope. It utilizes all new single-use McGRATH® MAC blades made from robust optical polymer. It’s supported by an internal reinforced alloy chassis and CameraStick™ which delivers ‘steel-like’ rigidity. Its super-slim blade profile brings improved patient access and limits dental contact. Its unique, minute-by-minute countdown battery technology can last for weeks.
- Additional information
- Easy to clean: The screen and handle are fully immersible for high-level disinfection, and compatible with the latest vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization systems.
- Slim Blade: The slim blade profile provides improved patient access. Blades are packaged sterile and are disposable.
- Portable: The compact, cable-free device is ready when you need it.
- Durable: Drop-tested to 2 meters, the core of the McGRATH® MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope is reinforced with a steel alloy chassis.
- Cost-effective: The surprisingly affordable system and blades make the McGRATH® MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope as accessible as your conventional laryngoscope, with the flexibility of video laryngoscopy.
Covidien McGRATH MAC