Philips – Brilliance (16-32-64-128) slice
Philips Brilliance CT Big Bore Oncology configuration builds on its AcQsim single-slice CT scanner. The Big Bore Oncology configuration offers oncologists an 85-cm bore that addresses patient positioning concerns and reaps the reward of high-speed, superior spatial resolution, all while providing 16 x 0.75 isotropic imaging.
Philips Brilliance Big Bore 16 Features:
– 85cm bore size to accommodate patients in immobilization devices or with bulky patient monitoring devices.
– 60cm true Scan Field of View (SFOV) to include all patient skin surface; no compromise when using the scan for radiation dose calculations.
– 16-slice per revolution with 2.4cm coverage allows you to cover larger areas in the fastest time.
– Oncology specific tools to increase throughput i.e. full length cursor, oncology protocols.
– CT L.O.C. (Localization On the Console) increases workflow.*
– Respiratory correlated gating with connectivity to third-party gating devices.*
– Patient couch assembly to meet accuracy demands of oncology departments.
CT Scanner provides high-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and dose reduction.
The Philips Brilliance is a 16-Slice, complete CT scanner designed for a variety of imaging applications. With the Brilliance Extended Workspace, clinicians can use a dedicated PC to work independently of the scanner for enhanced workflow.
The Philips Brilliance 16-Slice CT Scanner is available refurbished from Avante Health Solutions. Contact and Avante representative today for more information.
- Complete CT scanner ideal for routine CT studies and advanced motion sensitive applications, including CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
- Automated tools help clinicians to set up patients and manage scans.
- Fast reconstruction from the Brilliance CT helps clinicians maximize their time.
- Maximize dose efficiency with a wide range of features.
- Rate Responsive technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating.
- MRC X-ray tube provides heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging.
- Spiral Auto Start monitors contrast injections, allowing clinicians to initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room.
- DoseWise helps to ensure optimal dose efficiency helps to protect patients without compromising image quality.
- Fast scan times of 0.4 seconds with reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips.
- Full gantry rotation with temporal resolution as low as 53 msec.
- Brilliance Extended Workspace brings advanced clinical applications to a dedicated PC, allowing staff to work independently of the scanner.
- Optional — Brilliance Workspace Portal allows clinicians to remotely manage large data sets from a laptop or home computer.