HillRom Versa Care (Certified Refurbished) Model “D”
The VersaCare Bed combines an ergonomic design with state of the art engineering to deliver a powerful user experience. It is designed to provide excellent care, especially for mid- to high-acuity patients. It combines a host of safety-promoting, leading-edge technologies into one versatile healing system – all controlled through a simple, intuitive interface. The bed’s connectivity, flexibility, and utility are just some of the reasons that the VersaCare is one of the most trusted models in the Hill-Rom product line.
When used in conjunction with a falls protocol, the Bed Exit System can help reduce patient falls related to unsupervised bed egress. The 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm with advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of bed.
Condition: Certified Refurbished
Includes: Air Mattress and Scale.
Warranty: 6 Months
Optional Financing: As low as 0% for 12 months via at checkout.
- Technical Specifications
- Protect your patients from pressure injuries with weight-based pressure redistribution and Advanced Microclimate® Management with the VersaCare® P500 and Envision® surfaces.
- Efficiently manage common wound care functions like Turn Assist and Max Inflate from the siderail, thanks to surface and frame integration (for powered surfaces).
- Help prevent patients from sliding down in bed with SlideGuard® feature, minimizing the buildup of shear and friction.
- Easily move patients back towards the head of the bed with the one-button Boost® feature.
- Support fall prevention protocols—and stop worrying about re-arming alerts—with the 3-mode bed exit alarm with alert silence.
- Send alerts and other real-time data to the status board and EMR system with Nurse Call integration.
- Help keep patients comfortable and reduce the risk of falls with LowChair® and overall low bed height Hillrom med-surg beds with SafeView® alerts—combined with a comprehensive fall prevention protocol—reduced fall rates by 55% at West Branch Regional Medical Center.1
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Specifications
- Low Position Height: 18″.
- High Position Height: 37″.
- Surface Length:
- Extended: 86″.
- Retracted: 75″.
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 84″ x 35.5″.
- Side Rails Width:
- When Stowed: 37″.
- When Up: 40″.
- Overall Length:
- Extended: 94.5″.
- Retracted: 82.5″.
- Caster Diameter: 5″.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
P500 Therapy Surface:
- Dimensions: 84″ x 35.5″ x 8″.
- Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 500 lb.
- Weight: 45 lb.
- Flammability: Boston IX-11, CAL 129, 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, CAN/CGSB 4.2#27.7.
- Air Supply:
- Length: 13.75″.
- Width: 14.5″.
- Height: 8.5″.
- Weight: 30 lb.