Berch Told Operon B 810
Introducing the Berchtold Operon B 810 C-Arm Table for sale. Designed for use in surgical suites where control and patient positioning are critical, BERCHTOLD’s OPERON® B 810 is a feature-rich, remote-control table that enhances patient positioning and provides complete support throughout its entire range of motion. A small footprint allows better patient and equipment access while the OPERON B 810’s carbon fiber, sliding tabletop and integrated x-ray cassette channel offers optimal imaging access and clarity. With a complete line of available accessories, the OPERON B 810 is capable of accommodating virtually any surgical procedure.
Designed for use in surgical suites where control and patient positioning are critical, the Stryker Berchtold Operon B810 is a feature-rich, remote control table that enhances patient positioning and provides complete support throughout its entire range of motion. The 305 mm (12”) longitudinal slide, carbon fiber table top and integrated x-ray cassette channel all contribute to the superior imaging characteristics of the B 810. The B 810 will lift and articulate a patient weight capacity of 275 kg (600 lbs) both in normal and reverse orientation, setting the industry standard for simplicity and ease of use without sacrifice of features.
- Table Features
- OPTIMAL ACCESS AND POSITIONING
- Length 76 inches (1930 mm)
- Width 21 inches (533 mm); excluding the side rails.
- Weight Approximately 715 lbs. (325 kg)
- Height 28 to 48 inches (711 mm to 1219 mm)
- Head Section 9” X 21”
- Back Section 20.0” X 21”
- Seat Section 20.5” X 21”
- Kidney Elevator 3” X 21”
- Leg Section 18.5” X 21”
Environmental and Storage Requirements
- Ambient temperature range of 50 to 100° F (10 to 38° C), relative humidity range of 10% to 95%, at altitudes from sea level to 8000 ft.
- Transport and Storage Ambient temperature range of –30 to +150° F (-34 to 66° C)
- relative humidity range of 0% to 95% at altitudes from sea level to 50,000 ft.
Range of Motion
- Trendelenburg Up to 30°
- Reverse Trendelenburg Up to 30°
- Lateral Tilt Up to 20° right or left
- Back Section From 45° below horizontal to 80° above horizontal
- Kidney Elevator Extendable up to 3 inches (76 mm)
- Leg Section From 2° above horizontal to 105° below horizontal
- Headrest Adjustable from 90° below horizontal to 90° above
- horizontal in 15° increments
- Longitudinal Slide 12 inches (305mm) total
- Flex 225°
- Chair Leg Section 105°, Back Section 80° relative to the Seat
- Section, which may be up to 30° in the Trendelenburg position.
- General Purpose, Mobile Surgical Table with back-lit hand control.
- C-arm Compatible: 21″ wide Carbon Fiber table top, less X-ray attenuation allows improved image clarity with greater coverage and support/positioning for larger patients.
- 600 Ibs lift and articulation capacity in both normal and reverse orientation.
- 12″ Longitudinal Top Slide: provides superior C-arm coverage and surgical team access.
- X-Ray Cassette Channel: Eliminates x-ray tops, maximizes patient safety and user convenience.
- Self Compensating Floor Locks: Levels itself on uneven floors for a rigid working surface.
- Power Kidney Elevator.
- One-Touch Beach Chair Positioning
Our 21″ by 76″ tabletop offers greater IA coverage with better support and positioning for larger patients and is complimented by a generous 28″– 48″ vertical articulation range providing excellent surgical access during all types of procedures. A Detachable Leg Section provides better surgical site exposure, especially for arthroscopic and lithotomy positioning. Two features offer greater access in the lateral position: the Power Kidney Elevator which adds lift and Power Flex which, with one touch, puts the table into a 225° full flex position.